Monday, February 2, 2015

Why is it important to model an idea before making a final prototype? This question arises an awful lot. I myself used to think," hey I'll just make it, that's easier." However after this project i recognize how difficult it is to actually execute a process beforehand so you know what to actually expect when you are testing your project. You can have a better understanding in what you are testing and on what you can improve on which helps you out a lot more than people think it does. I feel like my puzzle manages to have that,"oh!" feeling when people find out how to do it. At first I was unaware that my puzzle was difficult, but after I saw so many people try and always have this moment of understanding when I solved it for them really satisfied me. I felt like I had created something that was actually entertaining. If I could change something from my puzzle it would be to maybe make the puzzle a little more simple. I felt like "oh" moments are good, but having people get too fed up over it isn't either. There is a small happy medium between challenging and downright irritating and I feel like my puzzle might be leaning towards the irritating side.





No comments:

Post a Comment