Thursday, February 19, 2015

This was as far as I had gotten into this particular project. I managed to finish off the circle, the rectangle, and triangle, but couldn't finish the star. I think the most challenging thing that I had accomplished was finshing the center point for the circle. I ended up finding it by dividing the height by two and then subtracting by the diameter and dividing that value by two. That gave me the point at which the circle ends. So from there I drew a line the length of the diameter and drew a circle from it. The rectangle was pretty easy because you didn't really have to calculate much of the distances. I still have the question as per how to finish the star. I was unable to complete it and I might have found out if I had more time. However, as a total, I was unable to finish it and do consider this my next challenge. I hope that by the end of the year, at the least, I can learn how to complete this, and the entire project with much more fluidity.

1 comment:

  1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y514kBeaKNE
    Watch Ronald Reagan Documentary

    ReplyDelete